Terms of service
Terms of Service
The terms and conditions mentioned on this page will govern all matters that may arise in relation to your access to www.aestheticassembly.ca (referred as Aesthetic Assembly), purchase of any workout apparel, supplement or personality grooming services, and use of related forums or social media platforms (collectively referred as the Service) on this website or the websites of its affiliated, licensees, subsidiaries, service providers and collaborating business partners (collectively referred as the Partner Websites). Please review these terms and conditions before using the Service. If you are not comfortable with these terms and conditions or have any reservation against the provisions, you may stop your access to the website and discontinue the service.
When you access this website or use the Service, it shall be deemed as your consent to enter a legally binding agreement with Aesthetic assembly, consisting of these terms and conditions. Electronic acceptance or digital signatures shall be sufficient to create a binding agreement with Aesthetic Assembly, and clicking “I Agree” or related buttons, links or syntaxes on any part of this website or interface of your mobile devices shall be equivalent to your physical signature, binding you to these terms and conditions with full legal sanctity.
When you enter this agreement, it shall be deemed that you have attained the legal maturity and otherwise qualified to enter this agreement, and if you are not, accessing this website or using the Service under the supervision and guidance of your legal guardians, who shall enter this agreement on your behalf. Accessing the website or using the Service without entering this agreement shall be deemed as unauthorized access to the Service.
Aesthetic Assembly reserves a right to determine the process and procedures for accessing this website or using the Service, including the forums, social media platforms, promotional offers, contests, events and other features/services being offered on this website, or the Partner Websites.
All disclosures, notices and communications in matters related to your access to the website or use of the Service, including the forums, social media platforms, promotional offers, contests and related services being offered by Aesthetic Assembly or its collaborating partners shall take place in digital format.
Aesthetic Assembly reserves a right to monitor and record your activities on the website/service, including the forums, social media platforms, and other accessible places being managed, supported or sponsored by the Partner Websites. If it believes or becomes aware at any point that you have violated any provision of this agreement or applicable laws, it may block your access to the website and/or suspend/terminate your account on the Service. In such cases, it shall be deemed that you have authorized Aesthetic Assembly to take proactive measures and disclose any information, content, recorded messages or communications to relevant authorities and third parties at its sole discretion.
It shall be your responsibility to ensure that you are authorized to access this website and use the Service, including the forums, social media platforms and promotional offers in your home country without violating any local, state or federal laws.
Registration on the Service
Access to the website or the Service, including its forums, social media platforms, and other features/services shall be voluntary, but you may be required to register with the Service for using certain premium features or participating in any promotional offers/events being organized on this website or the partner Websites.
When you register/subscribe to the Service, it shall be deemed as your consent to provide accurate, complete and updated profile information. Any content or information that you share on this website shall be authentic and reliable.
Aesthetic Assembly reserves a right to verify your email address, cell phone number or other credentials before granting access to the Service, or allowing you to participate in its promotional events/offers.
Copyrights and Trademarks
You should acknowledge that all content, including the pictures, presentation, description, associated service names and other features / shared content on aestheticassembly.ca or Partner Websites are owned by Aesthetic Assembly and collaborating service providers, fully protected by the copyright and trademark laws of Canada. Nothing in this agreement, whether by implications, estoppels, or otherwise, shall grant you any rights to edit, copy, reproduce, transfer or redistribute the accessed / downloaded content for selling, leasing, republishing, creating derivative work or utilizing it in any manner, in whole or parts thereof, without a written permission from Aesthetic Assembly.
Your access to this website, its features, contests, promotional offers, and downloading of shared content or use of social media features will be governed by the relevant provisions of the end user licenses or conditions governing the availability / use of such features. Unless you have obtained a prior authorization from Aesthetic Assembly, you are not allowed to alter the sequences of any texts, pictures, presentations or illustrations in the accessed / downloaded content or remove the copyrights, trademarks or relevant proprietary rights notice from our content.
Besides the shared content, the logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, graphics and entire website presentation, including the brand names that have been used on Aestheticassembly.ca in connection with the Service and related promotional offers are exclusive trademarks of Aesthetic Assembly. You should never attempt to imitate our logos / trademarks for creating confusion among the potential users of the Service or benefiting in any manner. The logos, trademarks and service marks of our collaborating partners, subsidiaries, affiliates and service providers that appear on the website, forums or social media platforms are exclusive properties of their respective owners. You should always respect third party copyrights and trademarks while using this website.
Limited Right to Use
The users shall be allowed to view, print or download a single copy of any shared content on this website for personal and non-commercial use. This limited and non-exclusive license shall be available for all content that is shared for information purpose. Aesthetic Assembly reserves a right to revoke this license at any time and in its sole discretion. If your user license is revoked due to any reasons, you should immediately delete all content that you might have downloaded while using the Service.
You shall never be allowed to edit, modify, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, sublicense, transfer, sell or create derivative works from the content obtained or downloaded from the website. Reproduction of any shared content, except for personal use, or extraction of usernames and/or email addresses using third party tools and techniques shall be deemed as unauthorized access/use of the Service.
Aesthetic Assembly reserves a right to investigate any unauthorized use, framing or linking to the website, and collaborate with the third party investigating agencies to prosecute to the maximum extent permissible under the law, including the civil, criminal, and injunctive relief against such infringements.
Accessing this website or using the Service shall be deemed as your consent to abide by the applicable laws. The following activities shall be strictly prohibited on the website/service:
- Using the website/service for any kinds of illegal or unlawful activities. You should never do anything, whether intentionally or unintentionally, that violates any local, state or federal laws.
- Sharing messages, emails or other content that you are otherwise not authorized to share or transmit under any law or contractual/fiduciary relationship with other parties.
- Sending unsolicited messages and emails that pertain to spamming with marketing messages or sharing unethical / illegal statements, testimonials, or information.
- Organizing surveys, gambling, pyramid schemes, or any kind of unsolicited / unauthorized advertising and business promotion.
- Stalking people or phishing / gathering personal details of other users and/or sharing such information with third parties without proper authorization.
- Providing false or misleading information, or doing anything that amounts to fraud, suspicious, illegal or unauthorized activity.
- Impersonating star athletes, bodybuilders and others, or creating a false identity for any purpose, including but not limited to influencing other users by misrepresenting your affiliation with credible organizations like the National Physique Committee, International Olympic Committee, and International Federation of Body Builders or sending messages / emails that don’t reveal the true identity of its sender.
- Sharing content that is unlawful, harmful, abusive, harassing, tortuous, threatening, defamatory, libelous, obscene, vulgar, and pornographic or publishing any kind of objectionable content for any purpose, including but not limited to influencing other users, raising sentiments, harassing, threatening or inflicting hatred against any individual, community, ethnic group, gender or race.
- Sharing any content that violates our copyright and trademarks, or infringes upon any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of our service providers or other third parties.
- Sharing slanderous or defamatory content with or without any intentions of influencing others, raising emotions, threatening or harassing anybody, or acting in a manner that is libelous, defamatory or amounts to an infringement of someone’s right to privacy or publicity.
- Sharing / circulating content that carries any kind of malicious code or the viruses, or using any known/ unknown technology to gather or modify user data, hack, crawl or gain access to otherwise restricted areas of the website/Service, or do anything that affects the normal functioning of this website/service.
- Organizing sponsoring any kind of immoral or potentially immoral activities, including but not limited to, pornography, prostitution, money laundering, terrorism and other forms of organized crime or funding mechanism.
- Offering content that has been banned or inviting discussions on any issues that have been prohibited by local, state, national or international laws.
- Increasing load on our infrastructure or launching a denial of service attack using any known or unknown technology, or engaging in activities that disrupt our service and/or interfere with our network in violation of our policies and procedures.
- Engaging in any activity that tarnishes our reputation or compromises / interferes with others right to use the service.
- Gaining unauthorized access to otherwise restricted areas, security features/services or engaging in any activity that amounts to recompiling, reconstructing, reformatting, reproducing, republishing, modifying, transferring or redistributing our user data, security applications, and services or any other content, including the mobile apps or devices being offered on this website. You shall never use any known or unknown technology, including but not limited to the use of reverse engineering and other techniques of extracting source codes / algorithms for creating derivative works.
Aesthetic Assembly shall be entitled to terminate your access to this website or the Service at any time and in its sole discretion. The following conditions shall be deemed as sufficient grounds for such termination:
- You have violated this agreement.
- You have impersonated others or provided false, misleading or inaccurate information during the registration process or use of the Service.
- You are engaged in activities or doing anything that prevents other users from using the Service or infringes upon their rights.
- Aesthetic Assembly believes that your activities on the website or use of the Service may result in any kind of legal implication for you, or other subscribers, and/or harm its business interests
- Such termination is required by any regulatory body or the courts with the competent authority.
- You have requested a termination of your account.
When your account is terminated, you must stop accessing this website/service and delete all content that you might have downloaded while using the Service.
No claims, refunds or damages shall be entertained on the grounds that your account has been suspended / terminated without giving any kinds of notice regarding such suspension/termination.
Aesthetic Assembly may sponsor certain community forums and social media platforms where its users can connect with each other and share their views, reviews, comments, feedbacks, suggestions and useful information related to the Service.
When you submit any content on the forums and social media platforms or post/share your content to participate in any contest or business promotion campaign, Aesthetic Assembly shall be entitled to a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free and worldwide rights to your content being featured, shared, or communicated through any service being offered on Aestheticassembly.ca or the Partner Websites. Aesthetic Assembly reserves a right to modify, distribute, transfer, use or share your posted / published content with the third parties, as determined by it, without any compensation, acknowledgement, or payment to you for sales promotion, product development, and/or creating, modifying or improving this website or the Partner Websites.
You shall be entitled to access / download a single copy of shared / sub-licensed content for personal and non-commercial use, but this user right should never be interpreted to grant you any kinds of ownership right. Unless you have obtained a prior consent from Aesthetic Assembly, you are not allowed to edit, modify, change or counterfeit any copyrighted material or content that you might have downloaded while using the Service.
When you post your views, reviews, comments, feedbacks, suggestions or information related to the Service, it shall be deemed as your warrant that you own the content or duly authorized to share it and posted / shared content is genuinely true and reliable to your knowledge.
You shall refrain from posting/sharing content that:
- Portrays commercial solicitation
- Uses racial, abusive, threatening, harassing or obscene language
- Violates privacy or publicity rights of individuals and other members
- Creates misleading, deceptive, unlawful or fraudulent claims
- Pertains to sexual activities, pornography or politically biased comment or material
- Contains harmful or malicious code that can harm other users
If Aesthetic Assembly believes, or becomes aware at any point, that posted or shared content has violated this agreement or applicable laws, it may edit, modify, or delete your content from this website in its sole discretion.
It shall be your responsibility to ensure that posted, shared or communicated content adheres to these guidelines. Aesthetic Assembly will take corrective measures only when it becomes aware of any violations or infringements of third party rights.
Indemnity and Release
Please acknowledge that the Service and related content, including the views, reviews, advice, suggestions, or recommendations on this website are being featured / published as it is, and you should bear all the risks that may be involved in using the Service being offered on this website.
You shall indemnify Aesthetic Assembly and its affiliates, licensees, partners and collaborating service providers, waiving them from all claims and expenses, including but not limited to attorney fees that may arise from:
- Use of any content, product, advice, suggestion, or recommendation in relation to the Service being offered on the website.
- Your violation of this agreement
- Your violation of third party rights, including their copyrights, trademarks, and other proprietary rights.
- Unauthorized access to your account, personal identity or any information stored on our servers
- And/or infringement of your property rights.
Disclaimer and Limitation of liability
Aesthetic Assembly disclaims all kinds of warranties, including the warranties of merchantability, suitability for a particular purpose and non-infringement of your rights to the fullest extent permissible under the laws. We don’t claim that the website / service will be free from errors and omissions, viruses and other harmful content, and such defects and omissions will be promptly corrected. Please acknowledge that:
- The Service and related content are being offered ‘as it is’ and you should bear all the risks of using the Service.
- Nothing on this website shall create any kinds of warranty or representation regarding the availability, reliability, authenticity, and suitability of the Service being offered on this website or the Partner Websites unless such warranty or representation has been clearly mentioned in this agreement.
- Aesthetic Assembly shall not be liable for any loss, damage or disastrous consequences of downloading or using any content on the website. Although, we are fully committed to keeping the Service free from computer viruses and malicious codes, we don’t make any claim that the website or service will be absolutely safe and secure. You shall use the website at your own risk and discretion.
- Nothing on this website, including the advice or customer support tendered by the executives, whether oral or written, shall create any kinds of representation, warranty, or obligation unless it has been clearly mentioned in this agreement.
- Nothing on this website shall create any kinds of warranty or representation regarding the accuracy or error-free information on the website, irrespective of the fact that we do everything possible to provide reliable and accurate information.
- Aesthetic Assembly shall not be liable for any temporary disruption / suspension of the Service due to technical or unforeseen circumstances, or permanent termination due to any changes in the Service. Please acknowledge that the Service may be temporarily suspended for launching new services, site maintenance, or re-launching any service that was stopped or disrupted by unexpected events or circumstances.
YOU SHOULD USE THIS WEBSITE / SERVICE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
AESTHETIC ASSEMBLY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY SUSPENSION OF THE SERVICE DUE TO TECHNICAL LIMITATIONS OR UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES.
AESTHETIC ASSEMBLY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, THAT MAY ARISE IN RELATION TO ANY CONTENT OR SERVICE BEING FEATURED / PUBLISHED ON THE WEBSITE OR THE USE OF THE SERVICE, IRRESPECTIVE OF THE FACT THAT SUCH LIABILITIES RESULT FROM TORTS, BREACH OF CONTRACT, WARRANTY PROVISIONS, OR OTHER LEGAL GROUNDS, AND THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES WAS ALREADY CONVEYED TO AESTHETIC AEESMBLY.
HOWEVER, THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL BE SUBJECT TO YOUR NON-EXCLUSION RIGHTS. IN CASE, WE HAVE TO BEAR THE LIABILITY RELATED TO ANY SERVICE BEING OFFERED ON OUR WEBSITE, THE COMPENSATION OR LIABILITY SHALL NOT EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT YOU PAID FOR THE SERVICE.
UNLESS OTHERWISE MENTIONED IN THIS AGREEMENT, NOTHING ON THIS WEBSITE SHALL CREATE ANY KINDS OF EXPRESS OR IMPLIED GUARANTEE REGARDING THE AVAILABILITY OR SUITABILITY OF WORKOUT APPARELS, SUPPLEMENTS AND PERSONALITY GROOMING SERVICES AND/OR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY CONTENT, INFORMATION, ADVICE, OR SUGGESTIONS BEING TENDERED BY AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES OF AESTHETIC ASSEMBLY OR THE PARTNER WEBSITES.
AESTHETIC ASSEMBLY OR ITS PARTNERS, AFFILIATES, LICENSEES, AGENTS, OR SERVICE PROVIDERS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, MINOR, MAJOR, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY CHANGE IN YOUR LOOKS AND PERSONALITY, HEALTH ISSUES, LOSS OF CREDIBILITY OR GOODWILL, FINANCIAL LOSS, OR OTHER DAMAGES THAT MAY ARISE FROM YOUR ABILITY OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE DUE TO ANY DEFECTS, ERRORS AND OMISSIONS, DELETION OF FILES, INTERRUPTION OR DELAYS IN OPERATION, AND UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES LIKE EQUIPMENT, POWER OR INTERNET FAILURE, STRIKES AND DISPUTES, LAW AND ORDER DISTURBANCES, NON-PERFORMANCE OF THIRD PARTIES, ALTERNATION / LOSS OF DATA DURING TRANSMISSION OR ANY OTHER ISSUE RESULTING FROM UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO YOUR ACCOUNT.
Third Party Links
Nothing on this website shall be deemed as any kind of endorsement or recommendation for products, services or content being featured / published on third party websites.
Please acknowledge that third party website/services are governed by their own terms and policies. You should review their terms and conditions before accessing / using any third party website or service.
Aesthetic Assembly shall not be liable for any loss or damages, including but not limited to indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages and claims that may arise in relation to your access or use of third party websites / services.
Linking to the internal pages of this website without prior consent from Aesthetic Assembly is strictly prohibited.
Choice of Law
All issues /disputes that may arise in relation to your access to this website or use of the Service being offered on this website or Partner Websites shall be settled / resolved under the federal laws of Canada. This agreement shall be interpreted according to the Canadian laws and the parties to this agreement shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Canada.
If any provision of this agreement becomes redundant or declared void by the courts with competent authority, the impugned clause or section will be replaced by new provisions in the true spirit of this agreement, and the remaining provisions shall remain unaffected.
Accessing Aestheticassembly.ca or using any service being offered on this website shall be deemed as your consent to abide by all the rules and regulations that are governed by the federal laws of Canada. You should acknowledge that all the content and services being offered on this website are protected by copyright, trademarks and other relevant laws of Canada and international conventions.
If you are accessing this website or using the Service from outside Canada, it shall be your responsibility to ensure that you are not violating any local, state or federal laws by accessing the website or using the service from other locations. Nothing on this website shall be deemed as a representation that the service is appropriate or available for users outside Canada. Access to this website or use of the Service by terrorists and other sanctioned entities shall be strictly prohibited.
Aesthetic Assembly reserves a right to change, modify, or replace this agreement, in whole or parts thereof, at any time and in its sole discretion. However, if any such change occurs, we will take appropriate measures to notify you about the changed terms and conditions, and once notified, the modified agreement will replace and supersede all previous versions of this agreement unless any version or parts of has been retained in the modified agreement.
It shall be your responsibility to regularly visit this page and keep yourself informed about the policy changes that may take place over time. You can find a link to this page at the bottom of our website.
If you are not comfortable with the modified agreement or have any reservations, you may stop accessing the website and discontinue the Service. Continued access to the website or use of the Service after any policy modifications shall be deemed as your consent to accept the modified agreement.